Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Carmel Apple Cider

Y'all, Pinterest makes me look like an awesome cook. I mean, seriously, whenever I take a Pinterest recipe to a social gathering people rave over it! I feel kinda silly claiming it as my own since all I did was follow someone else's directions.

Anyhoo, I have 3 Christmas parties this week and 2 people have asked me to bring "my" recipe for apple cider. I drink a lot of apple cider in the winter time. To me, this recipe is good, but nothing special. Everyone else thinks it's amazing... anyhoo. 



So, If you want everyone to think you're the best apple cider maker in the world, take this easy peasy recipe with you!

1 comment:

  1. I have an apple cider recipe that I make every year and I think it is the bomb schnizzle. Taking it to a party this weekend. I have made several things from pinterest, but I've only found a few keepers. I love how all of the pins say things like "this is the most fantastic recipe! It is sooooooo yummy!" and then they turn out being fine, but not amazing.

    ReplyDelete